Saturday, November 18, 2006


Well, I must say this is a first for me. I've never posted to a blog but I like the idea and I'm always up for trying something new. Jordy's blog never ceases to amuse me and has given me a warm fuzzy impression of blogs. Since I have the elder "cuteness" to share, I can't pass up the opportunity. Hard to believe she is three already. The rest of y'all need to get busy because we need some boys to marry off all these girls to, ya know?

Still loving mommyhood. Kevin and his brother are a step away from settling on their first investment property and are busy beyond belief with contract work right now. I'm up to 5 math students that I tutor. Loving that.

Kara's recent milestones: fully potty-trained, even overnight! Definitely in the "but why, mommy?" stage. She certainly has an inquisitive mind. And she can sing "God is Good" knowing all the words in perfect pitch. Watch for her in the next American Idol. :)

Love hearing where and how you all are. Can't wait to read more updates. Kudos to Alysia!

No comments: