Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome, I hope!

I've been contemplating how to keep track of y'all ever since our wonderful listserv (remember that, Mathetai?) went away.

After keeping a blog myself -- and keeping tabs on other people's blogs -- I think this is the answer. Heck, if I can figure it out without once consulting my media producer husband, I think anyone can. True, I bugged Jordana about it ... so feel free to email her technical questions! Hee!

Anyway -- if you didn't get invited to the blog, sorry! No offense intended! I just don't have everyone's address. Or everyone's current address, for that matter. I'm hoping that other members (please let there be other members) will democratize the invitation process, and all the people who know people who are people will get invited in due time.

So please -- if you join, it would be wonderful if you'd leave a quick post about where you are right now. What you're doing, what states currently have warrants for your arrest, what you currently want to be when you grow up, etc. I'm fairly certain we've all been wondering for a while.

And if you're parents, and you have digital pics -- please share! If you don't want to go through the process of posting them, email them to me! I'll put 'em up! You've got cuteness at your fingertips -- this cuteness must be exploited.

No comments: