Monday, September 03, 2007

Just wanted to inform all of you that I leave Thursday for [potentially] a year of work and travel in New Zealand! I fly from Knoxville (1:40 pm) to Christchurch (Sat. 2:50 pm) via Chicago, San Francisco, and Sydney. I'll be with cousins the first week or so (another cousin is getting married a week after I arrive); then I'll be boarding with friends for the next few months. After that, who knows. The whole plan still seems pretty crazy to me...I don't think it's hit home at all. Maybe 'cause I just started packing today since the house has been jumbled with things Eva was taking/sorting through before moving out last Saturday.

I'll look forward to seeing the updates you all post here. NEB, "chicken" seemed pretty suitable. :)

1 comment:

Neb said...

Have a wonderful trip, Hannah!