Thursday, September 06, 2007

8 obscure things about me...

*this is a cross post from my blog*

Yeah. Thanks, meesh for tagging me. i've been putting this off for a while because i'm quite unoriginal and am having a hard time coming up with anything.

in no particular order:

1) I support desktop computer environments (i'm pretty good at it, too) and have never taken a computer class. (unless you count touch-typing... but i don't think that should count because most techs don't know how to type correctly.) i guess that's a benefit of having a computer programmer for a father.

2) i've been to europe 4 times. 3 of those times i was still in high school.

3) i had a job as a telemarketer. it was for a painful 2 weeks. i hated it, but needed a job since i had just moved out of my dad's up to where i'm at now... (tip: have a job before relocating)

4) I name almost every inanimate object i own. My jeep was named Harold, my trumpet is Leonardo, my laptop is Meph (short for Mephibosheth), my phone is RoryG (after rory from the gilmore girls). i'm thinking about calling my new truck Harvey, he hasn't informed how he feels about that, yet.

5) While we're on the subject of names, i had 4, maybe 5 hamsters when i was younger (one at a time). All were named Michaelangelo (no, not after that Michaelangelo, but after the TMNT Mike).

6) I love pickles but hate them in burgers.

7) I'm an avid Apple and Mac fan, even worked in an Apple reseller store for a while, but have yet to call myself a mac owner. :'(

8) my guilty pleasure: chick flicks... but the funny ones, not the serious one.

2 comments:

Alysia said...

Thanks for posting, Kyle! And I'll admit, I didn't know some of that stuff ... especially about the pickles.

I could've sworn you only had about two or three hamsters, but then, you stuck with them longer than I did.

It should bear mentioning that *all* your pets were named after one of the TMNT(s?). Remember the 4 goldfish? Who kept eating the brown goldfish (named after the rat what's-his-name)?

Kyle W. said...

yeah, i was obsessed...


SPLINTER! geesh...