Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mary, I agree- there are plenty of "users" of this blog who are not updating. And I have been tempted to update recently, except that I have been responsible for 2 of the last 5 posts (with this one, 3 out of 6) [you will all be glad to know that I have restrained myself from creating Pie Charts of those last two pieces of data], which is a disproportionately high ratio.

To alleviate the escribatological constipation:
1) What is your favorite thing about your current job?
2) What has everyone been reading recently?
3) Traveling anywhere this summer?
4) What's your favorite beverage when the weather is hot?
5) How do you feel about the use of the word "escribatological"?

As for updating about myself- I graduated yesterday! With a master's degree and everything! Yeah! I got Very Sunburned. If you want pictures you'll have to undertake the incalculably difficult task of navigating from here over to the Nebiverse. (Pictures aren't up yet, but should be soon.) Also! Nate doesn't have a job yet!

Come on, people. Pretend you don't have a life, like me, and post something.

Neb

3 comments:

Neb said...

*sigh*

1) air conditioning. and gratitude.

2) it's a secret

3) Houston for my cousin's wedding in July; summer camp as a volunteer counselor in June

4) coffee. (not iced). Also sometimes I drink apple juice and pretend it's alchoholic.

5) I think it's brilliant.

Anonymous said...

I'll play along, NEB!
1. Reading together, singing together and snuggles. (I know, three favorites. Guess I have a terrific job, huh?)
2. I am slowly reading and enjoying J.I. Packer's "Knowing God" and I read R.C. Sproul's children's book "The Lightlings" nearly every day too.
3. Littleton, CO for Memorial Day weekend. Probably the parent's farm a couple of times too.
4. Something from Sonic, either a Lemon-Berry Slush or a Blue Coconut Dr. Pepper.
5. I agree with NEB. :) And I think every post hereafter should have a 50 cent word in it.

Hannah said...

Blue Coconut Dr. Pepper? Bleh!

Loved the photos you posted from your trip to Littleton/Garden of the Gods!