Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas everybody. Hurray for finally getting a weekend without work! Except the fun stuff like cooking and washing dishes, of course. [insert snarky emoticon here]

Is anybody else going to be in Florida for Christmas or New Years? I'm driving down to Melbourne, FL (about mid-way down the Atlantic Coast) on the 29th and will be there until the 2nd. On the way down I'm stopping in Brunswick, Georgia, to view a sailboat which my cousins are rigging, possibly for some theological reason. They (their parents) live in a Community, which is either a nice way of saying "cult" or a subtle indication that they are Hippies minus the general hippie looseness where matters of morality are concerned. Until this summer they lived in Brazil and marketed very nice herbal teas. I'm not sure how the boat fits into their eschatology, but then again, they do a lot of stuff that makes me wonder, and God knows they feel the same way about me tippling regularly and eating pork.

No comments: