Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ha ha! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

*end of Santa impersonation/plagiarization of Peter's post*

The triumphant cackling is my satisfaction about successfully navigating Blogger's deceptively-simple-yet-DESIGNED-TO-CONFUSE control system- I have now switched into the "New" blogger so I can post here! Ha ha! (It's like the ITunes store, which purposely prevents me from buying their music by making my SHOPPING CART impossible to find and then 20 minutes later when I do, informing me that I MUST switch to the new version, 7.0, to download my little happy song- and then my computer, which is in cahoots with the Itunes, tells me it will take THREE HOURS to download the new version! [Well, actually, Nate told me that. But I could kind of estimate it too, being that the relationship between kilo- and mega- is all BAD and BIG in math world.])

WHEE!! Did I mention I finished final"s"??? :-D

Nate and I finished started Christmas shopping last night- 10-12 at Borders- 'cause we're all crazy like that. Now I just have to go back to the mall today and figure out what to get Nana. Nana is Nate's grandmother- she lives in a tiny apartment in Reading and is basically a shut-in- and she likes Crossword puzzles but otherwise has no known hobbies/interests/needs. So at Borders we got her a page-a-day calendar with word games- but she is always so nice to us and sends us letters [with money] so we should get her something else too- any thoughts?? (There's always the standard litany of "things everyone needs" like scented soap/candles/lotion... sigh).

Alright, love you to all, even those of you I don't know, and remember as you're enjoying your Christmas spirit* to read your mug- Jesus is the Reason for the Season. :-)

*Drink Responsibly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you totally plagiarized, like, the whole "Merry Christmas" thing. And I think "Ha ha" is a thinly-disguised rip-off of "Hurray." You ought to have points taken off for lack of originality.

Alysia said...

I know it's a little late, but she might like the ever-popular Sudoku.

Or am I insulting your precious, precious Math sensibilities?