Sunday, July 01, 2007

the news from peter

Yes, I now own a house with my brother Ben. We have just finished painting the living room Delft Blue (so it will match the sky pieces in all the Dutch landscape puzzles we intend to work), and it looks much better. I, on the other hand, do not, as I have blobs of primer stuck in my hair, and it is 1am. The rest of the house still smells like old people, but feel free to drop in and see us when you're in K-Town. I'm probably getting a fairly new sleeper-sofa from a cousin of a buddy at work unless they've given it to someone else, and it will reside in the living room, which now smells like solvents.

In other news, Zingrin is back in the country, and (which will be of particular interest to Dan, Chris x2, and your spousal relations) he has the picture. Way to go Z!

1 comment:

Neb said...

Ben has a camera. We want pictures!! (Of the house.)