Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Jordans are Moving

Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I was waiting until I had news worthy of a post. So here it is: Laura and I are moving to Huntington, West Virginia where Laura will teach at Marshall University. Laura got many many offers from great schools, but in the end we decided to go with the university that had the most Matthew McConaughey movies associated with it. And of course we wanted the prestige that comes along with living in West Virginia. We'll be moving some time this summer, most likely early July. So if you wanted to visit us in New Haven, your time is running short; and if you want to visit us in W. Virginia we'll need a lot of help moving in. I will probably get to keep my current job and work from home after the move (fingers crossed) which is good because I like my job and I like working from home.

No comments: